Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
What would you struggle to give-up?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoulOleRon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
GrahamO wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
I had giardia a couple of years ago, and am getting more and more intolerent to alcohol .

Interesting - is there a link between the two then ?

From what I've seen in my limited research into it, it is one of the more common post-giardia issues. For me, the type of alcohol I consume does make a difference to me. Lager/ale leads to gastro distress and lethargy for a number of days, wines/champagnes massively disrupt sleep patterns (this is really curious as the giardia used to wake me up around 2am, and I'm finding the wine gets me up around the same time).

Interesting - my wife had a dose of giardia from holiday and a year later devleoped an alcohol allergy, particularly with champagne. Forced her to give up drinking completely.

Sorry to hear that. I probably should do the same ... but I won't.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: