Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
2007 Tritalk calendar - who was in it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ukironman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: 2007 Tritalk calendar - who was in it Reply with quote

After a totally unrelated thread on Facebook, I remembered this and mentioned it to one of the fellow "firsts" on TriTalk. I cant remember everyone, but would like to catch up with those in the photo in May at the tube station.
Sadly I have not competed since 2012 due to a serious motorbike accident in 2013, then on the road to recovery, I was knocked off my bike last October...Smashed femur and split liver.

I wonder if there are any more old boys and girls still around?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: