Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Boiler Fan - Worcester 24i
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitten reloaded

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go down the professional route & can't get your regular bloke, I am happy to recommend a good gas engineer local to you if you need one ( & no it's not me Laughing )
GrahamO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Boiler Fan - Worcester 24i Reply with quote

The Iain wrote:
My boiler started making really bad noises the other day .

tell her to get back in the kitchen and stop moaning Wink
Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened this thread thinking blimey, haven't seen The Iain round these parts for a long time and that he'd returned.... but no, it's an old resurrected thread.

My 15 minutes of fame
The Iain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
I opened this thread thinking blimey, haven't seen The Iain round these parts for a long time and that he'd returned.... but no, it's an old resurrected thread.

But, coincidentally, I have been lurking around for a couple of weeks now having signed up to what's commonly known as "a race" next year.

What's more odd is that after this thread started I bought a reconditioned fan for it, but never got it fitted, and sold it on e-bay on Tuesday.

Still have the same boiler. Still making a lot of noise.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: