Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Triathlon Calculator

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SligoTri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Triathlon Calculator Reply with quote

I created this triathlon app for android, initially for myself but now its published to the play store. I'd love to hear your thoughts on how it works and if anything could improve it?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripacecalculator

Speed, distance and time of each discipline can be updated at will for immediate updates to the overall time. Supports custom triathlon distances and conversion between miles / km and yards.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: