Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Garmin 735xt Multiple Brick Workout

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaRok2300

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Garmin 735xt Multiple Brick Workout Reply with quote

Tried to create a custom workout on my 735xt for a multiple bike/run workout but it won't go beyond 4 activities.

I though it might just keep scrolling through those if I kept pressing the lap button but after the 4th it ends the session.

Does anyone know of a way round this if I wanted to do say, 5km bike, 1km run over and over again? (I'm sure you could just keep adding sports on the 910xt)

Last edited by JaRok2300 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
stenard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't care about transition times, then you can do infinite activities parts.

Whilst the clock is still running, or if it's stopped I think, press menu, go back to the activity selection page, choose your new sport, and then press start/resume.

That's how people do it for swim/runs etc. Although the newer watches have a swim/run mode I believe.

When I've done multiple club bricks (so bike-run x4 say), I've just 4 separate activities of bike-run, as there has normally been a bit more of a break between the run and getting back on the bike whilst we wait for everyone to re-group. Strava chops them all up anyway, as does Training Peaks, so keeping them all in one file for me is not really a big deal.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: