Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Bike Box Alan - Trek SC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TriSam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Bike Box Alan - Trek SC Reply with quote

Has anyone had any success/failure packing a Trek Speed Concept into a Bike Box Alan? I'm a bit concerned that Ill have to entirely dismantle the integrated front end to make it fit.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot help on that front but my Venge has a similar challenge but I found it was easier to undo the front of the stem instead. However the problem isnt the bars themselves, but how much slack there is in the cabling.

I manage to get mine in but it doesnt fit exactly as in the stock photos and I have to reverse the bike in the box so it faces the opposite direction - which means its a bit tight so I have to put padding inbetween the frame and the box end.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: