Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
What do you take for energy before training?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you use for energy before a hard training session?
A caffeinated drink.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Something with sugar.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A caffeinated drink with a scientifically researched blend of ingredients proven to increase endurance.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A natural source of sugar.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chef's Special Sauce
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
A combination of these or something else. - Please comment!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

ed_m

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think perhaps you might need to define what you mean by a "hard" training session.
hammerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dariush91 wrote:
Indeed, as Jorgan pointed out out so astutely, I am a nutrition company co-owner. I hoped to find guidance from this community to help me formulate a recipe that would help triathletes with their training- but I am left wondering- what is 'Chef's special sauce', and how did that end up in the poll I created?

I may have difficulty finding a market for our ultimate triathlete's pre-training brew if all you need is a cup of MTFU.

Do I need to pass some kind of initiation to get information? If so, I am your humble servant and ready to do anything, within reason.

Please, thank you.

Triathlete's. I respect you.

There is an initiation, turn up at Dorney lake in April wearing nothing but lycra and rubber. Then you are manhandled by a group of divorced, sex starved men before stripping off and being chased half naked around the lake. Once finished you then may get some information. Maybe not but you may enjoy the process.

Last edited by hammerer on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
explorerJC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed_m wrote:
I think perhaps you might need to define what you mean by a "hard" training session.

Hence my point earlier...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
explorerJC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dariush91 wrote:
Indeed, as Jorgan pointed out out so astutely, I am a nutrition company co-owner. I hoped to find guidance from this community to help me formulate a recipe that would help triathletes with their training- but I am left wondering- what is 'Chef's special sauce', and how did that end up in the poll I created?

I may have difficulty finding a market for our ultimate triathlete's pre-training brew if all you need is a cup of MTFU.

Do I need to pass some kind of initiation to get information? If so, I am your humble servant and ready to do anything, within reason.

Please, thank you.

Triathlete's. I respect you.

I train on a diet of surplus apostrophes....

Yummy Smile

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
ed_m

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
ed_m wrote:

Hence my point earlier...

Duly noted by me Smile
Jorgan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dariush91 wrote:
Indeed, as Jorgan pointed out out so astutely, I am a nutrition company co-owner. I hoped to find guidance from this community to help me formulate a recipe that would help triathletes with their training- but I am left wondering- what is 'Chef's special sauce', and how did that end up in the poll I created? I may have difficulty finding a market for our ultimate triathlete's pre-training brew if all you need is a cup of MTFU.

Please, thank you. Triathlete's. I respect you.

You didn't declare yourself openly, and with a simple bit of research (astuteness if you wish) I called you out for being disingenuous.

What you hope to glean, I'm not clear; whether it's to identify a gap in the market or to jump onto an existing trend. Either way, I could have removed your post, but have allowed you to elaborate on who you are and what you hope to learn. I'm not sure if your second post is a second-language issue, or whether it's sarcasm.

Maybe you could just tell us a bit more about what it is you're looking to develop, openly. I'm sure you could get some valuable feedback here from the very experienced coaches and athletes that use this Forum. Tell us what unique advantages you believe Guayusa has, for example; I would point out that it's a stimulant...not an energy drink, unless you've added sugar.

Smile
FatPom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
Tell us what unique advantages you believe Guayusa has, for example; I would point out that it's a stimulant...not an energy drink, unless you've added sugar.

Smile

Electrolytes, it's what plants crave! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: