Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Wilmslow Half Marathon 24-JUN-2018 Any1 want my entry?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sully

Location: Manchester (for 7+ years) ... far away from sunny Qatar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Wilmslow Half Marathon 24-JUN-2018 Any1 want my entry? Reply with quote

Hi TTers,
Any1 want a cheap/free entry to Wilmslow Half Marathon on Sunday 24-JUN-2018?
I can't run this event.
If you wan to run in this race you can have my number. There is an official (legit & simple) number swop process.
If you can afford to chuck me a few quid, great.
Reply here or PM me for details etc.
Cheers
Bri

http://www.wilmslowhalfmarathon.org.uk/

http://www.wilmslowhalfmarathon.org.uk/number-swap-instructions/

To ensure that we don’t have multi numbers being used, we are not issuing new numbers for transfers. Simply write the new name on a label and cover the old name…Delete the previous emergency and replace with the new runner.

Providing you correctly transfer on the system, the new runners details will appear in the results.
2010 July: IM CH 14:49. 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, AbuDhabi Short. 2014 Outlaw 13:43 Smile
2015 Abu Dhabi Maxi, Doha Pearl Oly, Tameside XL
2016 Tour of Tameside, Ripon Oly 2017 Windy Hill Fell, Saddlesworth Tri, Tour of Tameside, Ripon Oly, Zurich 5150
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: