Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
PlanetX Exo3 - Alternative Tri-Bar Setup

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: PlanetX Exo3 - Alternative Tri-Bar Setup Reply with quote

I recently acquired a PlanetX Exo3 and found that the current tri bars are too short (resting my elbows on the pads, my hands drop onto/over the end of the shifters) and I'd prefer slightly more of a ski bend too, to raise my hands above my elbows a little higher.

Has anyone done anything similar and if so, what did you fit?

Alternatively does anyone know the diameter of the tri-bar clamp on the Exo3 (can't find it on the PlanetX website and they are closed today) - mine is currently in the bike shop getting serviced?

Thanks in advance for any insights or advice ...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: