Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Windsor Winter Duathlon 201/19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatPom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Windsor Winter Duathlon 201/19 Reply with quote

Anyone thinking of this? I did the Feb one last year 5/20/5 and it was great hit out.

Thinking of doing the 10/40/5 version a week on Sunday but need to see the weather forecast first.
Wheezy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Windsor Winter Duathlon 201/19 Reply with quote

FatPom wrote:
Anyone thinking of this? I did the Feb one last year 5/20/5 and it was great hit out.

Thinking of doing the 10/40/5 version a week on Sunday but need to see the weather forecast first.

Where’s the entry for this FP please?
FatPom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Windsor Winter Duathlon 201/19 Reply with quote

Wheezy wrote:
FatPom wrote:

Where’s the entry for this FP please?

here ya go sir. Bit expensive but good fun

https://www.f3events.co.uk/events/windsor-winter-duathlon-201901-1183
PhilleusPhogg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've entered the sprint, been a while since I've done one of these so looking forward to it - still a long way from being run fit so was looking forward to treating this as a 20K TT sandwiched between an easy 5K run and a painful 5K with whatever's left Wink

However I've been visited by Farmer Giles so no running or riding on doctors orders for the past week, hoping to be able to do this though Smile

50 quid for a sprint duathlon is nuts, but hey ho, a chance to blast around dorney on the bike with no cars to worry about swayed me. This is not a particularly inclusive price point though.

Hope it's not windy!
Wheezy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks chaps. Did one of these about 10 years ago. Might see if I can do one, if the dates work.
FatPom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhilleusPhogg wrote:
I've entered the sprint, been a while since I've done one of these so looking forward to it - still a long way from being run fit so was looking forward to treating this as a 20K TT sandwiched between an easy 5K run and a painful 5K with whatever's left Wink

However I've been visited by Farmer Giles so no running or riding on doctors orders for the past week, hoping to be able to do this though Smile

50 quid for a sprint duathlon is nuts, but hey ho, a chance to blast around dorney on the bike with no cars to worry about swayed me. This is not a particularly inclusive price point though.

Hope it's not windy!

I did the sprint last year. it was 0deg but a lovely day. I managed to come 2nd 40+ Male (no trophy Sad ).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: