Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Newcomers Welcome Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 308, 309, 310

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manu0010_0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I'm new on this forum. My name is Manu (31) and I live in Belgium. I'm a French native speaker, so sorry if I make some mistakes Smile (Taking part to this forum will be helpfull both for getting better at triathlon and at English :-p

My main races this year will be the Half Ironman Pays d'Aix (France), The Tri L des Sharks (Half distance here in Belgium) and two olympic distance in August and September.

I hope to get experience this season to plan a IM in Nice on June 2019.

I didn't know this forum, but I find really interessting to read experiences and explanations from other countries triathletes. All yours advice are welcomed.

Have a nice day,

Manu
Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Manu - sorry, nobody obviously saw you appear!

Welcome Smile

And ask away....

My 15 minutes of fame
Rikusmaximus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Newbie here..... Reply with quote

Hi, I’m Richie, aka Rikusmaximus......long story.......53yrs old from Surrey/Sussex borders. Runner by ‘trade’, but have slowly worked my way to tri. Generally I do longer events as I don’t sprint, so for running half marathon/marathon, swimming 1. One mile and above and new to this cycling malarkey so just building up to some proper distances at the moment. A few events entered in coming months......RAT coastal run in Cornwall....11miler, Petra desert marathon in September and IM 70.3 in Weymouth 3 weeks later. So HI to all
Rikus
messier0101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I joined TT a little while ago, but just doing a lot of reading.
Looking to make triathlon my main sport now, I come from a strength training back ground, I've done a couple of half marathons and one full marathon two years ago.

I'm going to do a couple of sprints and one Olympic hopefully next year, and planning an IM 70.3 in 2020.
Pezza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi everyone my name is Perry I live in Essex.

Starting my 3rd season next year.
I completed Weymouth 70.3 this year and raised over £1300 for Macmillan cancer research.
I really enjoy this sport and everyone I have met so far along the way have been amazing.
I have entered Outlaw full distance 2019 and I hope to continue to raise more money to help those living with cancer.

If any of you are in Essex May see you down the Tri-Farm next year.

Perry 😊
Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Perry and welcome Smile

My 15 minutes of fame
SpikeIslander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

I've been lurking on this forum for years and thought it was about time to register, contribute, and ask a few questions.

My sporting background has principally been a mix of rowing and cycling (road race, track, and TT), but was persuaded by my wife to do my first tri in 2010 and immediately hooked.

Since then I've completed a range of sprint, standard, and middle distance races and aiming to 'go long' next year, about which I have a lot of questions...

Based in West London, but still call Southampton my home town hence the user name (please don't mention football at the moment).

I hope to be able to contribute back to the forum a little compared to what I have learnt and been entertained by over the last few years.

Cheers,

SI
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 308, 309, 310
Page 310 of 310

Jump to: