Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
For Coppers here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

And then there are the likes of you, Graham etc who would realise that they are living in a fantasy and that money isn’t any more than computer generated nothingness.

The confidence with which you incorrectly judge other people
so Ejc are you saying that you now accept that money is a computer generated nothingness? A nothingness that makes the world go around I give you.

This is actually one of the biggest challenges to what the wonks are now discussing (yet not this element funnily enough). Having convinced the world that money doesn’t grow on trees. Yet as we know from the U.K. re the banking crisis and the DUP it sort of does. And globally though quantative easing, which when you boil it down is printing money made to look good. And now finally the wonks are publicly discussing the likes of helicopter money, which Milton Friedman, I think, first spoke of a long time ago. This has been in the works for a long time Ejc. The Coming recession is just scaring those with such insight immensely, as it should, given how the world is developing towards me, me, me.

I will admit I am curious how May, or whoever is the prime minister at the time stands up in Parliament and presents....”look folks just as we did to give the bankers bonuses and save the City, and how we found the magic money tree Osbourne said we didn’t have to buy off the DUP, we are now going to give you free cash.”

It’s a measure of how serious the times ahead are, that such solutions are now being publicly discussed.

Quote:
is perhaps only matched by your spectacularly misplaced confidence in your ideas.
which time has a historic knack of proving accurate, and is verifiable for people with the means and contacts to do so. Which I suspect some now are, hence why I am now providing pointers for verification.

Quote:
Devaluing everything isn't just a risk of your suggested strategy, it is a reality...
which is what I pretty much said due to human nature. The human race isn’t that evolved. Politicians do what politicians do.
Something real bad happens to US during Trumps 2nd term..75%
Michelle Obama president in 2024...65%
In the next 10 years ww3 will start..47%.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

And then there are the likes of you, Graham etc who would realise that they are living in a fantasy and that money isn’t any more than computer generated nothingness.

The confidence with which you incorrectly judge other people
so Ejc are you saying that you now accept that money is a computer generated nothingness? A nothingness that makes the world go around I give you.

This is actually one of the biggest challenges to what the wonks are now discussing (yet not this element funnily enough). Having convinced the world that money doesn’t grow on trees. Yet as we know from the U.K. re the banking crisis and the DUP it sort of does. And globally though quantative easing, which when you boil it down is printing money made to look good. And now finally the wonks are publicly discussing the likes of helicopter money, which Milton Friedman, I think, first spoke of a long time ago. This has been in the works for a long time Ejc. The Coming recession is just scaring those with such insight immensely, as it should, given how the world is developing towards me, me, me.

I will admit I am curious how May, or whoever is the prime minister at the time stands up in Parliament and presents....”look folks just as we did to give the bankers bonuses and save the City, and how we found the magic money tree Osbourne said we didn’t have to buy off the DUP, we are now going to give you free cash.”

It’s a measure of how serious the times ahead are, that such solutions are now being publicly discussed.

Quote:
is perhaps only matched by your spectacularly misplaced confidence in your ideas.
which time has a historic knack of proving accurate, and is verifiable for people with the means and contacts to do so. Which I suspect some now are, hence why I am now providing pointers for verification.

Quote:
Devaluing everything isn't just a risk of your suggested strategy, it is a reality...
which is what I pretty much said due to human nature. The human race isn’t that evolved. Politicians do what politicians do.

That the monetary system is built on trust is known by pretty much anyone who has ever considered how the system works, which of course, anyone who did economics at o level. This is not news.

Monetary systems pre date computers, oddly enough, however the systems in place are, and have been, backed by the nation/government who supply the money (except the euro). This is not news.

I am not sure what your pointers for verification are. There are two simple questions still on the table, neither of which have been answered. The proposal suggested will lead to inflation and the consequences will require a repeat ad nauseam. This is even before we consider the social and cultural outcomes of the scale of these two concerns.

Devaluing a monetary system has nothing to do with human nature. It is he outcome that once devalued, both hose who are contributing most and those that need help most will become relatively more poor each time you do it. See comment above about social and cultural outcomes.

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: