Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Sub missing in South Atlantic...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, but usually in these cases when it goes quiet, it means something's really happening...

Sloggers must've been secretly poached by MI6, or CIA, or Mossad, or FSB or, or, someone.

Perhaps.

Come back Sloggers, it's never as much fun without you Wink

My 15 minutes of fame
hammerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
hammerer wrote:
High Yins is very clever, using a proxy server in Concordia. Either that or Sloggers has been contracted in Argentina helping them view a British sub around the Falklands Wink

"A-5"

"Miss!"

Laughing
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
Ah yes, but usually in these cases when it goes quiet, it means something's really happening...

Sloggers must've been secretly poached by MI6, or CIA, or Mossad, or FSB or, or, someone.

Perhaps.

Come back Sloggers, it's never as much fun without you Wink

abducted by aliens or little yins?

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
GrahamO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whomever it is, they appear to be posting from Argentina from IP address

Argentina isnt exactly a place that people pretend to be from when using VPN.

Sounds like an Argie who is peeved. There are plenty of them there.
hammerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
Whomever it is, they appear to be posting from Argentina from IP address

Argentina isnt exactly a place that people pretend to be from when using VPN.

Sounds like an Argie who is peeved. There are plenty of them there.

yer i traced it back to a proxy server host earlier.

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/77.111.246.16
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems rather an odd ambition to want to be liked by that crowd...

SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone

I am not returning, but did think that ‘The High Yin’ deserved a response. Though I am surprised that he posted here. You have my email address.

The High Yin

Thank you for your words which I have reflected and will continue to reflect upon. Your perspective is valuable.

Some thoughts (and this will be my first, only and last post, this isn’t the place for it)...

You must be aware of how broad and deep and diverse the global Masonic world is, much more so than the limited amount that I have been exposed to. The fundamentals may be broadly similar but the differences are legend, all encapsulated by the politics, regularity etc etc. As you may imagine as a lost soul who found his way at the door of masonry those differences were somewhat confusing.

When I woke up that day, after questioning why life was so poopy, literally a lost and broken man, the comfort that I got from some parts of the Masonic world was tremendous, and arguably overpowering. The more I dug the (1) the more confusing the differences between fraternities and the politics became, while (2) the more comforting the theory became. It is difficult to express this in words, but it is a bit like the poetic beauty of Masonry sung to me, in my heart. It gave me a steady hand from which I began to repair myself and my life.

Please accept my full and genuine apology for any ‘harassment’ that was innocently unintended.

As you will know, the word esoteric can mean very different things to different people, even in the breadth of the Masonic world. Some masons argue that there is nothing esoteric in Masonry, for it is all there ready to see when you are ready. Again as you will no doubt know some masons talk of energies in lodges, while others balk at the the thought of how such energy could make you eg drop a sword.

Re remote viewing, I have detailed everything, the results of blind sessions, which can be verified, and have blindly done some things which (if not mere chance) do suggest that progress can be made. But I am not a mathematician, nor do I have access to global oceanographic data that is bang up to date (that isn’t freely published to my knowledge - NOAAs is out of date and not total coverage). Now “if I only had etc”...that I think The High Yin is an unfair comment. I have walked the walk, invested serious time into getting my mind around it, and produced results that can be verified, all under blind conditions. I am the first to admit that I am not very good at it, but when I have been good, it has been good (if not obviously useful). I have produced benchmarking information, shown that one piece of conventional wisdom isn’t accurate (pure chance aside....diverting a viewer precisely as intended from his target.. admittedly for only 10 minutes or so). Now I am simply trying to solve puzzles, plenty of others who actually want to view, I find it enormously energy draining. There are plenty of viewers in our world, globally. No magic, just using your brain differently.

Which is poetically amusing The High Yin, for as you will probably know that is the sort of thing that has been taught for millennia, including in Hermetics. (Thinking eg the texts of Bardon, though the viewing name isn’t used (different time period), but the same thing is taught using different methods).

I am not sure that I have ever tried to convince anyone of having ‘magic powers’ (not seriously anyway) though I did used to do stage magic for children. And I do have an interest in old school esoterics/majic.

I simply try to improve myself, and mostly inadvertently, those around me, through the crap that Life has thrown my way since childhood (broken home in Scots council estate with schitzophenic mum (unknown to me until just before her cremation)), and through the difficulties of trying to run a business with a seriously ill and disabled wife with (at the time very young children), to where I am today. Which if you have been keeping up I have been busy retraining myself and getting myself back into an employable state for a couple of years now. Maybe not fast enough for you, but again I have constraints most don’t have and which may not be immediately obvious.

Re being called brother, I do hear what you say, and have recognised before that some errors could have been made, but the sheer volume, often from masons who knew full well that I was an outsider, again I think that you are being a little unfair to me The High Yin. I did not ask to receive (what ugle masons have confirmed to be) the fpf in GQS. I did not ask to be photographed with global chains. I did not ask to be made a mason under the sword (which for accuracy I politely declined/steered the conversation away from giving reasons...I wanted to remain independent of fraternities due to the politics, any there were a number of Masonic witnesses to that conversation). That all found me. So imagine yourself for a moment, in my shoes, at that time. Now add to that those masons who encouraged me not to let the masons who were upset with me get me down, for I had helped them, often in unexpected ways unknown to me, eg helping a mason find his way back to his church.

Regardlesss of what you think of me The High Yin, the Masonic world helped me grow, it was there for me in troubled times, and I do know that I helped some masons (as they told me). I am content. And I remember that decade with fondness knowing that I did touch some Masonic hearts. Pity that it took an outsider to do that. And that the Masonic world helped me regain my confidence in the beauty of life. I made the decision to walk myself out of darkness, the Masonic world, your brothers, helped me achieve that.

Finally The High Yin, I have come a long way in the decade since I parted company with the Masonic world (mostly anyway), as I would guess that the Masonic world has. Keep up the good work of being a beacon of light to lost souls. It matters.

Note to Gus, Ejc, calm down, I am offsky again. But that post (whether genuine or a clever attempt by someone to get me to post) did deserve a response. Just as the Masonic world is undoubtedly continuing to thrive since I left it’s sphere, I am sure this forum will manage.

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to know that you are still lurking and that your posts are fun filled as ever Smile

tin pot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set up.
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10K ‘18 50:31 '16 54:01 '13 54:46
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
Set up.

Absolutely

Tigger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From ABC
Quote:
Argentina's navy says searchers deep in the Atlantic have found the missing submarine ARA San Juan, which disappeared with 44 crewmen aboard almost a year ago to the date.

Argentina gave up hope of finding survivors after an intense search last year
The vessel was detected 800 metres deep in waters off the Valdes Peninsula in Argentine Patagonia, the navy statement said.

The navy said a "positive identification" had been made by a remote-operated submersible from the American ship Ocean Infinity following work by a Scottish remote viewer, which was hired for the latest search for the missing vessel.

It had earlier tweeted that it was investigating a "point of interest" where a 60-metre-long object had been detected
GrahamO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

You're naughty you are Very Happy
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
Twisted Evil

You're naughty you are Very Happy
Maybe they used the inevitable teams of amateur and professional viewers who would have worked on this, using my book methodology. Wink

Serious point, earlier I noted that it felt a bit like a baked Alaska, cold on the inside yet hot on the outside. Does anyone know if that would be what you would expect from a submarine imploding?

I would guess so given the icy water rushing in and stuff getting crushed. But does anyone know?

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigger wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Warmish outside, hot on the ‘skin’ of the boat yet seemingly freezing cold inside.

May be you found the baked alaska I had for tea?
Shocked

This was pre initial implosion speculation in the news iirc.

End.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
Gus wrote:
Did Sloggers predict some digits that have since been removed?

indeed...there has been some judicious editing going on Smile
let me address this before Ejc starts his, in my opinion, bullying tirades again.

1. Those digits are very rare and very fleeting. So fast that on the rare occasions that they happen if I don’t happen to have a pen and paper to hand they are lost.

2. As you have ample evidence of, I make tons of spelling mistakes when typing, hence my frequent correcting.

3. Now in the case of these specific numbers, I honestly don’t remember if or how I changed them. It may have occurred by accident or with intent. Perhaps it was just the numbers that remained felt ‘stronger’ I don’t remember.

But I will say that...

1. I give people in the viewing community a hard time on the importance of data accuracy.
2. Given that my public track record can be used as a kind of track record’ of sorts.

....I am hardly going to try to ‘judiciously edit’. Which given if I did, it would have been shortly after I originally posted would serve to benefit to me, it’s not as if it is after the outcome.

This applies to everyone here, but I will use the example of a Kona qualifier. You probably didn’t wake up one morning go for a long swim, have a jolly ride and run a marathon in record breaking time.

You would have trained yourself, had set backs, improved as time passed, etc. So the absolute worst case scenario here was that I was training myself by differentiating stronger from weaker numbers, but I honestly don’t remember. From an accuracy perspective it’s academic anyway, as it was pre outcome.

Besides, while I still to this day have zero idea what those numbers represent, as they are very rare, at most half a dozen times and that is probably on the optimistic side, I am not trying to prove anything by them.

But if they do turn out to be significant they could help in terms of hostage rescue etc (normally they happen when I look at pictures of missing people on FindMe, an American site run by a retired FBI? Bloke who tries to find missing kids etc.) And yes I understand that he does use viewers as well as good old fashioned policing. The trouble is it happens so rarely I have no real data to work with, beyond the first time it happened if they were gps coordinates I was pretty close, in the scheme of things just over a state line. But that was luck, as since then gps seems to make no sense.

Perhaps in another decade or two I will have cracked that 🥜 and identified what those numbers are and how they can be used.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: