Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Extreme X, 25 May 2019

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: Extreme X, 25 May 2019 Reply with quote

Just checking, anyone else from here in?

...and bricking it as much as me about it...
Andy916

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not this year, for me.
Tore my supraspinatus Aug '17 (whilst training for half-X), ended up with keyhole surgery and all of last year regaining fitness. Can now manage a 1.9km swim ok, and doing a flat half early June.
Hope it goes well for you Christian!
Clive

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, still guiding the battered and bruised 55 year old temple to the end of May.

That via months off swimming due to attempting a few fly lengths d'oh and having a #@?# recovery (or desperate to breath!) and hence rotator cuff opportunities for 4 months.

Pataella tendonopathy (or however it's spelt!) so having a few weeks off running and lots of tiny 1 run weeks.

70.3 Kg this AM due to too many pies and beers and choc - aim to get down to 66 by the event if possible, hmmmmmmm..............

Despite all of those excuses and martyr victim points (suspect that I won't have the highest heh heh), I am looking forward to our Extreme and being part of our awesome community.

Nice hot scorchio weather would be a bonus as the temple is not keen on <10 degrees C, but it's the Lake District, it's nearly Summer, and I chose to to a tri at the end of May!

Jury's out at the moment whether to take different change of kit as I'll be out there for a long time and so for me, the time to change won't make much of a difference to my finishing time?!

Think TC is also up for it, good luck by the way, meet you on the day I guess.
Chrace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Clive, and pity not to see you there Andy.

T1/T2 will matter so little to me on the day. Like, really not. Smile
Andy916

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to take a ride up to Ambleside on motorbike to say hello, although busy selling house and renovating new one at moment...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: