Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Menu

[ New Topic ]

this week - circuits and a session with running club
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:03 pm mrsmac
dragged off to circuits on monday. well actually I thought it was Zumba but got the times wrong!! actually enjoyed it. only ladies there, not deliberate - 2 fit fire ladies, me, adam's mum and clara's mum - a motley crew. it was weights based which was good. lots of lunges planks sit ups kettle bells medicine balls etc etc. consequently haven't been able to walk properly till thursday, when i met the running club. tbh i have found the group a difficult nut to crack, all run in their usual pairs, husbands and wives etc and i usually end up on my own, and i do feel that as only go to that session fortnightly and no others as they clash with other stuff i probably am not. still i didn't join to be a social butterfly, and its a good hour run with lots of intervals and hills so although i came away feeling why am i doing this, it is good that i go. i will probably start tracking the runs to make me appreciate what I am doing there.
[ New Topic ]   

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.