Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

2014 and a new start
Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 pm martidj
It's been so long since I posted on here, few will remember. A bit like Aslan the lion, a long wait but it will be worth it. Much injury and illness history over the last few years, but I'm recovered and training again.

(Inventor of the electric motor Sir Michael Faraday to Chancellor Gladstone)

2009 is here !
Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm martidj
Well I've booked my France trip - 2 weeks swimming, running and cycling in the Alps. Smile Smile Smile

Flying from Bristol to Geneva on 16 May. Not taking bike - instead paying £150 for 2 weeks bike hire on site. Seemed a lot more attractive than paying over the odds for excess baggage, and there's also the risk of damage.

Roth is 13th July - should be quite a party.

Roth 2009
Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 am martidj
Well, I'm into Roth. After failing dismally to get into Austria this will be my A race for 2009. I'll also do Weymouth again in the lead up.

As before, I will be keeping very quiet about my preparations and training in the lead up to the event. Seems to work better that way - pressure off and all that. Daz is making plans for 2009 training already, and I'm off to France again in May for mountain climbing on the bike.

Targets already set - but you'll have to wait until next year to find out ! Twisted Evil

~   Last edited by martidj on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
  Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next 
About me

Martidj has returned after a very long break. Now a business owner and much older than before !
Photo album link

CLICK LINK

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.