Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

52 Weeks of triathlon Vlogs...
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:57 pm Theslingerland
I've been making a video every week for the last 6 months tracking my return to fitness from injury - June 2018 - June 2019. I was a good, fast(ish) triathlete back in 2015 - then I had an injury that's taken me ages to get over and I've been using it as a bit of excuse.

So, June 2019 is my goal to be back to uninjured racing fitness and here is a playlist of the videos so far - I'm up to week 30 and I'll post each video, each week on here from now on...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh7-s97IV87h6paqkkpbrGy6EEY16Oyrd

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:45 am KevinTorres
Recovery from injury is very difficult. I once underwent a full course of physiotherapy. Do you tolerate pain well? I cannot say this from myself, so at first, I took a lot of painkillers and made myself a hot bath with the CBD to fall asleep. Click Through The Next Web Site. I don't know what helped me, but these four months dragged on for a very long time. I wish you a quick recovery.

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.