Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

Prescription
Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:52 am BlackDog Challenge
Hello All
a quick introduction for anybody who may be interested. I was involved in triathlon from 2008 - 2011, doing various distances and events during that time. I always struggled - the run always being the major hurdle and so was never really satisfied. since then I have been doing things on and off but really without any purpose. fast forward to now, and long story short I visited the doctors a few weeks ago and have been diagnosed with depression - the Black Dog. whilst at first I didn't want to believe this, it does explain a lot of things. anyway I have an anti-depressant prescription sat in front of me as I write this, however I really don't want to go that route and am turning back to training and participating in Triathlon as an alternative cure - call it Tri or SSRI! So not looking to wallow in self pity, rather keep a log of my progress and share this for anybody who may be interested. i am currently thinking of events I'd like to do next year, but more on that another time.

That's me. till next time...

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.