Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

Sink like a stone
Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:38 am Roscoemck
First time back in the pool last night since a holiday 3 weeks.

All I can say is thank goodness it's 10 months until this 70.3, might just be able to cover the swim in a reasonable time by then.

Taper time
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:41 am Roscoemck
Been a while since I updated this blog.

Summer has been spent mainly concentrating on getting ready for the Glasgow Half Marathon on Sunday (1st October). Way way back in my 20's I did this every year for 6 years. Last time was 1995.

So, it's taper time and wondering if I'm going to succumb to the cold that seems to have been going round work for the last 6 weeks!

Next target is set, I've signed up for the Aberfeldy Triathlon next summer, 70.3. Really looking forward to it and can't wait to get into the training.

Another Tuesday
Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:49 am Roscoemck
Swim last night, split it between doing half the time freestyle practice and half breaststroke.

Really really need to work on endurance for freestyle, that's whats now holding me back, I can manage a length then rest and so on.

This morning, up at the usual 0400, dogs sorted then out for a 4 mile run. Was supposed to MAF, however, pace was slightly high so HR was also up. Will work on that.

Gym tonight for some strength and core.

Goto page 1, 2  Next 

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.