Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

ongoing turbo
Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:20 pm magpie
weather terrible so using turbo for strength intervals hills and endurance up ti 2.5 hrs endurance 90% on hills and power weight down 7 lbs so all on course for whitehaven to tynemouth in late may getting new bike on e bay 2013 giant defy 1 as at my age the old tcr is a bit hard on the body at 100 miles plus lol

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 am Sue
Good to see your still going n fairly strong.
I know I missed your birthday, too lazy to log in.
Nice to know things haven't changed
ie still holding record for shortest blogs
Very Happy

age does not matter experiance is everything

a young guy is learning to be a lion tamer,the experianced guy says when in the cage if they roar and charge at you chuck #@?# at them,what if there is no #@?# there will be says the voice of experiance
brief history

59 years old married 37 two lads 32 and 30,got into this after several years of fun running and body building,bought a bianci bike off a mate who wanted a new one ,so thought lets give it a go at 45 ,so far so good
had to pack in 54/57 but back growing old disgracefully
aims for 2012/13

to get back on bike and enjoy it
to get back to running and enjoy it
to get back to swimming break 10 mins for 400m

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.